Those who need to learn German while also learning how to read and write in Latin script or in general require particular support.
Both are combined according to a special learning concept in the literacy course.
- Small, effective groups (max. 12 participants)
- A total of 960 lessons
- Basic course with 300 lessons
- Advanced course A with 300 lessons
- Advanced course B with 300 lessons
- Orientation course about history, politics and culture in Germany with 60 lessons
If required, a further 300 course units can follow.
- DTZ exam (TELC)
- Orientation course exam (BAMF)
If no permit is yet held, we will be happy to help submit an application.