Learning by speaking
No matter whether it's an English Language Camp or instruction in French, Spanish or German, the children and young people who participate have plenty of fun and also return home with improved knowledge of the foreign language and enhanced motivation.
The concept behind our language courses:
- Learners divided into homogeneous learning groups at the beginning of the Camp: participants grouped according to language skills
- Instruction in small groups: 8 to 12 learners maximum
- Four 45-minute lessons per day with qualified language teachers
- Excellent teaching methods, including interviews, role plays, presentations and topic-related projects
- At the end of the Language Camp all participants receive a Berlitz Certificate